Thursday, 19 January 2017

January thoughts.




Happy Wednesday! :)

Christmas holidays are gone, time to get up and do some work this year. :)
Many people make new decisions for the upcoming year and it's really nice to set up goals for the next 12 months. For some people those decisions make sense and they keep up with them, but for some people new year resolutions don't make sense at all. It depends what type of person you are.

I like to motivate myself every single day in different ways but my favourite way to motivate myself is to listen stories, stories about people who decided to change their life no matter what. I find that inspiring because I can clearly see that people who are motivated enough and want something they make it happen. Listening those stories I encourage myself to do more and to make the best of every single day. 

This January I'm focused on listening more and reading more. Actually, I would say that I'm working on myself. My ultimate life goal is to work on myself. Working on yourself is the best project you can invest in. Why? Because working on yourself you do your best in each area of your life and even if something doesn't go the best in the moment, that means that something better is coming. 

How do you spend your time?
We all have 24 hours a day. Yes, we have things to do during the day, like going to work, school, university and many other things that need to be done in a day, but many people like to come home after work, school to watch TV and relax. It's not wrong to relax, but you're complaining for not having enough time do work on something you like , there is your answer. You have time for that, but yoo used it for something else, for something called "comfort zone". Why not work on something that wev like? This is the life we have.

All successful people had as much time as we have now. The difference is just in one thing. They did something for themselfs, and it wasn't easy, but it was worth of it.
Make time and set your priorities.
Create youur life and live on your own way, life is your book. What do you want to write in that book?  








 This book is in Slovenian, you see how I'm trying to learn Slovenian :)
It's written by Lisa Nichols, Lisa is strong woman, powerful. She is a woman who inspires many people and motivates them how to live their life in a best way possible. I just started reading her book but I know a lot about her and this book is very good for motivation for amazing life!

The name of the book in English is: Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today.
START READING! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment