Sunday, 22 January 2017

Blue backpack.

Hello! Happy Sunday! 
Today I have a new outift post. I am wearing a coat from the last post. It's definitely my go to coat and I wear it too often because of great quality and, in my opinion, it's beautiful, I always had black coats and jackets, but this time I decided to go for something different and lighter. 

I have some regular black jeans from Primark. Underneath my coat I have this jumper which is from Esprit. This jumper is great for this time of the year. It's warm and you can style it in many different ways. The way I like to wear it is simple like this because it's comfy and casual but also elegant. 
And these boots, I bought them few months ago in some store but I don't know the name of the store. I like them a lot, I like to wear them on casual days because they are comfy and you feel like you're wearing sneakers. I like to wear them when I'm working or going to university. They also are casual but still a bit elegant. I try to keep my style simple but elegant I would say. 
And there we have my blue backpack! It's not new at all. I actually got this backapck from my colleagues for my birthday, and not any birthday, for my 18th birthday which means that I got it 2 years ago. I was working during the summer, just before I moved to UK. And my colleagues decided to buy me a present for my birthday which was at the end of August and they got me this backpack. I haven't used it too often because I wasn't too much into wearing backpacks at that time, but now I am wearing it every single day. I like the material and the colour, It's very special to me. Also, I think that it's from Accesorize. 

I want to wish you great, productive week with a lot of joy and motivation. Don't forget to use your time investing in yourself and making the best out of every single day. Work hard every single day. You can create everything. The very first step in making a change is in changing your mindset. Once you have that done, you'll see the outcome! :)

















2 comments:

  1. Adorooooo azul, é uma cor linda que não tem como enjoar né? Hahaha. Ameei esse tom e as fotos estão lindas! <3
    Bisous,
    Blog Pequeno Muffin | Lara Reis
    www.pequenomuffin.com.br

    ReplyDelete