I am that type of person who always finds inspiration and motivation in quotes. They truly inspire me and help me when I feel down. Sometimes one quote can open your eyes and change your outlook on life. Here are my favourite ones. :)
1. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
2. “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
3. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
4. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
5. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
6. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
7. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
8. “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.”
9. Life is as good as your mindset.
10. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”
Hopefully these quotes will inspire you. In comments leave your favourite quotes and tell me about your blog!