Thursday, 18 August 2016

Ljubljana Travel Blog

One of my favorite places to visit is definitely Ljubljana which is the capital of Slovenia. Exploring new places has always been exciting and fun.  I spent one month in Slovenia and had the best time. I  often go to Ljubljana because my boyfriend lives there so I am always looking forward going there.
People always say that travelling makes us happy and since I was a child I was wondering why is it like that, what is so amazing about travelling and now I finally found an answer. It is not travelling that makes us happy, it is experience that we get. Travelling inspires us because we meet new place, new people, different culture, different people and then we see that we are all different and we live different way of life but there is at least one thing that we have in common, we are human beings. 

Ljubljana is known as a European Green Capital and for a reason. It is small by surface area, but huge when it comes to hospitality, tourism and quality of life.  If you decide to come to the city center you will find it the same as in any other city center, overcrowded and noisy even though Ljubljana has a river that goes through the city center, it's called Ljubljanica. It is beautiful especially because you can can find so many restaurants and cafe bars around by the river and the view is stunning. If you get bored of that, don't worry, take a ride around the center and you won't regret it. I saw so many parks, lakes, running areas, different sport activities, I many days exploring all the nature and still it was impossible to see all, but soon I am travelling to Ljubljana again so can't wait to see the rest.  ;)


Green Ljubljana has high level of healthy life. I am trying to have healthy life by eating healthy and by doing some sport, running, etc. Ljubljana is right place for being healthy. I was actually suprised when I saw so many people riding a bike. Some of them are riding a bike because of recreation, but some use it just to get somewhere, especially students. Also you will always find people doing sports, some people like to walk, some like to run (actually many people run :P ) , some exercise, it's amazing to see something like that. 

This is just one part of beautiful Ljubljana, but be ready to see even more in my future posts. Now, enjoy the pictures and let me know what is your favourite place to go and tell me did you like Ljubljana! Kisses! 



View from the Old Town :)

One more ;)


Old Town of Ljubljana 


Drinking strawberry - pineapple smoothie with my boyfriend in Old Town :D






City centre :)


Open Gallery with beautiful nature around :)



Many bikes around as you can tell :)
and some music/dance event in the background ;)

Green smoothie at Mr & Mrs Green :)
Smoothie obssesion going around :P


Delicious lunch at BTC at Mexican restaurant :D




Having best time at amazing event called in Slovenian "TuĊĦev Tek Barv". the challenge was to run 5 km with thousands of people and we were thorwing colour powder all around and run one circle of 5 km. We also got some equipment ( T-shirts, sunglasses, colour powder, small backpack with snacks and drinks). Atfer we came back we had fun playing around and drinking and eating snacks for free! How cool is that! It all started at 5PM and at 8PM DJ's were playing on the stage. My favourite DJ was playing, FEDDE LE GRAND! We had an amazing time that night and I can say for sure it was the best party ever, something different :D 




2 comments:

  1. Hi girl! Thank you so much for the sweet commend you put on my blog! And you are so right about having so "me" time once in a while. We sure do need that!
    I really like it that you started a youtube channel, and I just found it and subscribed! My name is Curls and Hijab.

    I would love it if you can give me a sub back!! We got to support each other :)

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like your blog!You have got good ideas!
    http://stolendiary17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete