Saturday, 20 August 2016

5 Reasons Why Travelling Is So Amazing / YOUTUBE


Hi there! I have new video on my youtube channel where I am talking about travelling. I have few reasons why I think that travelling is so amazing and I decided to share them with you. 

I have always been passionate about travelling. There was something about it that I found inspiring and life changing. When I was a child I didn't have opportunity to travel but now that I am almost 20 years old, I feel like I can do anything and go anywhere. When you turn 18 and finish high school you feel like you own the whole world. It is amazing to be ambitious and do what you like doing. I moved to UK to study and it changed my life completely in a better way. I am so happy how things turned out for me even though when I came back home some things changed, I felt different, my friends changed , I changed, but at the end of the day all that is normal. I just think that we need to listen to ourselves and be on right path. I don't wanna go with this too far and write whole book about this so let's start with my top 5 travelling reasons! ;)

1. IT CHANGES YOU
 - you get out of your everyday routine. You explore new places, new cultures and meet new people! 

2. YOU MAKE NEW FRIENDS 
- you have a chance to meet new people, their way of life and you have opportunity to share your experience with those people! 

3. CREATING MEMORIES
- travelling is great opportunity for creating memories, life time memories that you won't ever forget. But my advice is to always take your notebook with you and write down everything that you have done on that trip! 

4. GETTING TIME FOR YOURSELF 
-  having "you" time is very important for our mental health. It is incredible to sit somewhere beautiful and have stunning view and just relax and enjoy. You actually connect with the nature! 

5. GETTING SOME KNOWLEDGE 
- wherever you travel you get the chance to know more about that place. You learn about the way of life, about culture, history of that place and you try new things! 

This is all for my new blog post, here is also my youtube video about travelling so take a look if you are interested and let me know what do you think and also don't forget to leave a comment and tell me why you like or don't like travelling! Enjoy your weekend , kisses! :*


7 comments:

  1. I already checked it on youtube but I still wanted to say! Very nice girl!

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Points!

    Happy Weekend, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Great video and I will started to check you youtube ^^. Btw, I’m inviting you to join my giveaway, you can win Japan Candy box ^^

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥ || GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice video!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete