Sunday, 2 March 2014

Colour your life!












Helloo thereeee! :))
What do you think about this outfit?
Let me tell you that these pants are actually pastel pink ,although they look like white on these pictures.
I love them really much , I bought them in New Yorker few months ago. :))
I paired them with this grey jumper,  it has little orange detail which I like so much, it's also from New Yorker.
Let's not forget my bandana, bandanas are important part of my style  and I have them in so many different colours, this one is grey with some blue details.

Have a nice weekend! Kisses!

                                                 
                                                     M. <3


14 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love this post

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    http://karinstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :D

      I like your blog , amazing style! :))

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely dear! Sweet ^_^
    Following you on GFC&Bloglovin! Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot!

      Thank you for following me ,I'll follow you back! :))
      I love your blog so much! ^^

      Kisses! <3

      Delete
  3. You look lovely!!!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :D

      I like your blog so I'll follow you! ^^

      Delete
  4. The bow on your headband is so cute! I love this look.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and comfy outfit girl ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit so casual chic <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete