Sunday, 9 March 2014

Casual Sunday.












Hy there! I am really enjoying in this beautiful and sunny Sunday!
I am in love with this polka dot skirt , material is so adorable. I paired it with this wolf t-shirt from New Yorker and because it was a little bit cold I put on my black cardigan.
And here is of course my pink bandana, pink is my favorite colour. :))

I found this outfit cute and I wanted to share it with you , do you like it?
Tell me in comments!

Have a nice week ,kisses! :D


                                                        M. <3

16 comments:

  1. This T-shirt is really nice! Your smile is beautiful~ ^^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much girl! <3

      I'll check it out ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you :)

      I will check out your blog. ;)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the trend of layering sweaters over skirts. Super cute <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaleassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Makaela ^^ <3

      I'll check out your bog! :))

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit :)

    my-fashion-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the wolf top its amazing :) then again I love anything with wolfs :') xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Jenny! :D

      oh, me too, this t-shirt it's still my favorite even I bought it a year ago ,hehe ^^

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks a lot ^^ <3

      I'll check out your blog! ;)

      Delete
  7. cute outfit! I love the skirt :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete