Saturday, 15 February 2014

Make it bright.












I'm feeling so happy because sun is up! Finally! I can't wait for the  sunny spring days and of course the summer ! I' m tierd of this rain, I mean ,sometimes I really like rain and it doesn't put me in bad mood, but now it's annoying and boring because in my country it has been raining for weeks, last two days were sunny and I'm enjoying outside! :))

I put on my light coloured jeans , I have the same one in dark colour (you can see them on my first post),do you like them?  :D

I paired them with my shirt from H&M  and this jumper which is also from H&M . Shirt is so sweet, it has little pink spots and it's perfect for spring and summer time. I added my pastel green jumper ,  I found this outfit interesting  , it's   very comfy and sweet for weekend. 

Oh, and here are my Vans shoes! They are my favorite ,I wear them often in school. I bought the black one because they go with everything! 

Hope you'll like this post, comment and tell me about your blog and style!  :D


shirt/ H&M
jumper/ H&M
shoes/ ShoeBeDo




                                                                                                        M. <3

24 comments:

  1. It`s so hard to take outfit pictures when it`s raining daily (that`s why I hate London :-<) The shirt is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeeees! :/

      Oh, I know, but London is amazing ! :D

      thank you :))

      Delete
  2. I really like your destroyed jeans and the color of the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, these jeans are my favorite! :D

      Delete
  3. love your ripped jeans!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, it means to me a lot! :D

      I like your blog ,too! :))

      Delete
  4. You're really beautiful, and I think ripped jeans are just the best :) <3

    By the way, how would you feel about.. What if I say.. "Following each other" ?
    I know it seems stupid, but I'm a new blogger, I like your blog, and well.. You know what ? Just take a look at my blog, follow me on bloglovin' (GFC doesn't work for a strange reason :( ) if you like, let me know so I can follow back !

    Hope you had a gread day, kisses from Paris,
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you so much ,it really means to me a lot! :D

      I checked your blog and I loved it ,your hair is so cute and I like your style! ;)

      I will follow you on bloglovin and it doesn't seem stupid, I think it's very nice and thanks, again! :)))

      You live in Paris? Oh, lucky you! Kisses from Croatia! <3


      Delete
  5. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot! <3

      I'll follow you on bloglovin ,I love your blog ^^ :))

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^

      I know ,I am following you on Instagram. :3
      I love your blog so much. :D

      Kisses from Croatia!

      Delete
  7. You look really pretty! A bit like Jeisa Chiminazzo. The chin :)
    All the best frim sunny Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girls so much! :D

      Kisses from Croatia!

      by the way, your blog is amazing! ^^

      Delete
  8. I like this outfit very much <3

    http://my-fashion-mess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete