Sunday, 26 January 2014

live simply.












This outfit was appropriate for the weather outside. It was so cold,brrrrrr! Although ,I should replace this blouse with some good sweater, but this is so typical for me.... ;)

You can see cap on my head, again! I just love caps and this one is from New Yorker, I can always find some nice and sweet things there. I wanted so much white/ivory cap and I finally have one and material is so adorable! :D

I wore this coat on my last post so I have nothing new to say about it. :P

This blouse is from H&M , the colour it's not pure white, it's more like ivory. It has some nice details ,but you can't see it on these pictures.

These jeans ... are the best! I bought them a few months ago ,they are from Mango. I wear them often because they are so comfy, quality is great.

And let's not forget my necklace, I got it from my friend for my birthday , I think it's sweet.


Hope everyone had nice weekend!  :))

                           

                                                            M. <3

14 comments:

  1. You ae a cute blog. For more inspo check out my styleblog from Norway: www.pritbhondi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)))

      I like your blog, your style is great! :)

      Delete
  2. Just love this outfit and jumper such a chic look x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :))

      I love your blog! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey Girl! I recommended you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog http://versaceofcouture.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, thank you so much! It means to me a lot! :)))

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit so much :) New here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu girl! I checked your blog ;)

      Delete
  5. Perfect outfit for cold weather! You look gorgeous and your necklace is amazing!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks girl! :))

      P.S. I like your blog ;)

      Delete